Below are just the
of the latest versions of WBM. If you want to read more
about all the features in the game
- Updated rosters to 2015 season.
- 5 new leagues included. Philippines, Montenegro, Polish 2nd Division, Greek 3rd Division and Cyprus 2nd Division. So the game now includes a total of 104 National and International tournaments!
- Updated rosters to 2014 season.
- Added Polish Cup
- Updated tournament formats: BBL, Lithuanian League, Turkish 2nd, Greek 2nd, Polish league
- Updates all Ex-Yu tournaments (Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and ABL) in their correct formats.
- Fixes Euroleague and other international tournament timetables.
- 15 more days added in the timetable. So all tournaments have more time to rest between matches.
- Adds the Polish localization files that was missing by mistake from the previous version.
- Fixes the arrange friendly matches bug
- Fixes Australian League Fouls number and Period minutes.
- Adds German Localization on the Launch Screen
- Updated rosters and tournaments to 2013 season.
- New images for the photographic skin
- Belgium Second division added.
- Form is now viewable in the Player's Attributes page.
- German Manual added
- Polish Manual added
- New mini tutorial
- All Tournament images are now localized to all 12 languages of the game
A new photographic skin (old
skins still exist.)
New more user friendly
In the new training system, the user selects the type of the training for every player (MANUAL, AUTOMATIC or TEAM).
In case of MANUAL is like the old training that the user has to set a General and an Attributes program for every player manually.
In case of AUTOMATIC the A.I. decides the training programs, the day offs etc.
In case of TEAM the player gets the programs that the user sets for all team using the TEAM GENERAL and TEAM ATTRIBUTES popup selections.
The game now calculates the match attendance and adds the profit from the tickets to the team’s season budget.
- Support for Players’ and Managers’ photos.
- Support for team logos.
Ability to post any news
from inside the game to your facebook wall.
- A new
- Updated rosters and tournaments to 2012 season.
- Better control in your career and club economics using the ability to make demands to the Administration.
- Improved match algorithm.
- Improved interface.
- Short keys make navigation easier.
- New code makes daily update 49% faster.
- Ability to select which countries will be played in order to further improve speed.
- Financial bonus for managers that “build” teams.
- Cohesion bonus for teams with many native players.
- Improved transfers algorithms so that clubs buy more players under contract and less free agents. This will help you sell more players.
- Ability to arrange friendly matches
- Better fouls balance.
- Ability to cancel timeouts.
- 28 new tournaments raise the total
number to 95. The new tournaments are:
2ND DIVISION OF FRANCE
2ND DIVISION OF ITALY
2ND DIVISION OF GREECE
2ND DIVISION OF SPAIN
2ND DIVISION OF TURKEY
FRENCH LEAGUE CUP
- All major tournament formats have been updated
- Available in 11 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Turkish.
- The most detailed data research so far.
- Windows Vista 64 support
- Updated Data Editor
- Ability to change skins
- Ability to select news breaks in daily update.
- Dozens of other minor improvements.